[cairo] I can't set antialias for font with cairo_font_options_set_antialias

cooolheater cooolheater at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 22:26:37 PST 2011

I attempt to set antialias for font with cairo_font_options_set_antialias
function with
CAIRO_ANTIALIAS_NONE,
CAIRO_ANTIALIAS_NONE,CAIRO_ANTIALIAS_GRAY,CAIRO_ANTIALIAS_SUBPIXEL.

But, all 3 result seems similar.

During source check, I found the font_options->antialias in
_render_glyph_outline is same,
then render mode is always FT_RENDER_MODE_MONO.

I guess that's because of the _cairo_ft_options_merge
in _cairo_ft_font_face_scaled_font_create.
The antialias value was changed as I set in _cairo_font_options_init_copy,
but reverted in _cairo_ft_options_merge.

I couldn't found where the 'font_face->ft_options' (input to
_cairo_ft_options_merge)  comes.

If there is other things for font antialias setting for cairo, please let me
know.
Thank you.