[cairo] Fwd: resource cleanup

Kozhevnikov Mikhail mikhailkozhevnikov at yandex.ru
Sun Feb 27 08:18:53 PST 2011

Hello Andrea,

Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for!
After I've added a call to this method at the end of my program there's less "leaks", but some remain. Apparently the memory is allocated by certain pixman methods (stack trace attached). Maybe there's a method similar to cairo_debug_reset_static_data in pixman, too? I failed to find it so far. Or does it mean that something actually went wrong?

Cheers,
Mikhail

27.02.2011, 11:15, "Andrea Canciani" <ranma42 at gmail.com>;: