[cairo] [Cairo] Recording surface - how to stop/resume recording

Zoltán Turányi teknos at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 13:33:52 PST 2011

Hi,

I guess you can stop and resume drawing to a recording surface by simply not
making any drawing operations to it (and then start drawing on it again). To
save the state of a recording, I would create a second recording surface and
replay the current status of the first recording surface onto the second
one. This would create two identical recording surfaces and you can continue
drawing on any one, while have the other as "saved". (I have not tested
this.)

Zoltan