[cairo] Bug in cairo_tee_surface_create?

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Thu Jan 13 17:44:19 PST 2011

cairo_tee_surface_create copies the device transform from 'master' to the
new surface. This seems wrong to me since all the cairo_surface_wrapper
functions apply master's device transform themselves when we draw to it. So
it seems to me if you call cairo_tee_surface_create on a surface with a
device transform, we'll be applying the transform twice. Am I right?

Rob