[cairo] Updating cairo Perl bindings (Cairo-1.061)

Ross Alexander Ross.Alexander at EU.NEC.COM
Fri Mar 4 07:09:58 PST 2011

Hello,

The perl bindings are now somewhat out of date, missing tee, recoding, xml, script and gl surfaces.  Is anybody working on updating them?  I have hacked some changes to Cairo-1.061 to get recording and script surfaces since I need them in some of my code but my skill in perl XS is pretty limited (it is basically a cut and paste job and the way the new surfaces work with cairo_device_t is different from the earlier surfaces).

Regards,
Ross