[cairo] Problem with unaligned clip regions

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Thu Mar 24 13:18:46 PDT 2011

On 21.03.2011 20:56, Uli Schlachter wrote:
[...]
> However, even before this change "operator-source" fails for me because
> apparently I don't have the right font. Is there anyone out there who has the
> right font? Could that someone generate some reference images for me?
> Currently, cairo has these images for "operator-source":
[...]

Hi,

I used the existing test case and used "convert existing_file_ref.png
the_new_part.png -append existing_file.ref.png" to paste the new part below the
old ref image. Assuming that all backends get this right, I used the output of
the new test for this.

The result is attached and available here:
 git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~psychon/cairo unaligned-boxes

@Chris:
Could you take a look at this? You do releases, so you get the latest say about
changes which could break tests. Also, you hopefully have the right fonts so
that the tests work for you. :-)
Since I seem to have the wrong fonts, these tests fail for me. Also,
xcb-render-0.0 seems to be compared against a wrong reference image (argv32 vs
rgb24), but I don't think that's anything that I did. On the other hand, I never
noticed that test failing before...

Cheers,
Uli
--