[cairo] TdhGIS

Tim Hirrel timhirrel at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:10:10 PDT 2011

Greetings,I would like to bring to your attention some relatively new software, based on cairo graphics, for vector based spatial analysis. TdhGIS performs the following functions:Allocates point data to polygons. (e.g. assigning structures to hydrological basins).Allocates polygon data to other polygons. (e.g. allocating population data by census block to political boundaries).Creates thiessen polygons (e.g. for all hospitals within a state, define the areas where a particular hospital is closer than any other).Created data contours (e.g. create lines of equal ground elevation based on a set of elevation points).Creates contour polygons (e.g. define the area where average rainfall exceeds a selected value based on weather station data).For complete information about TdhGIS, please visit the TdhGIS.com website and download the software and user's manual. There is no charge for the use of this software.If anyone has any questions, please contact me.
Kind Regards,Tim Hirrel, P.E.timhirrel at tdhgis.com