[cairo] py2cairo, about bindings to "typedef enum _cairo_operator"

A BC miaou.pbl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 07:24:30 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am not very used to community mailing lists, nor to ask questions to
everybody.

I am using py2cairo, the cairo bindings for Python 2, under Windows. I use
it with pygame, everything works fine, now that I found the correct dlls
(maybe I could write a tuto about that)...

I am now trying to use the CAIRO_OPERATOR_MULTIPLY (
http://cairographics.org/manual/cairo-cairo-t.html#cairo-operator-t, and
http://cairographics.org/operators/ in "Blend Modes") which appears in cairo
1.10, according to the documentation. But, in pycairo 1.10.0, I can't find
it as cairo.OPERATOR_MULTIPLY (
http://cairographics.org/documentation/pycairo/3/reference/constants.html#constants-operator
).

So, I "git cloned" the rep and found in src/cairomodule.c :
"CONSTANT(OPERATOR_CLEAR); CONSTANT(OPERATOR_SOURCE); ..."
Would it be as easy as adding "CONSTANT(OPERATOR_MULTIPLY);" to enable it
under pycairo ??? Hopelessly, I can't build py2cairo right now under Windows
because I don't have any building system installed yet, and it does not look
easy at all.

Thank you all for this great work around cairo.