[cairo] [cairo-commit] doc/public

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 13:26:53 PDT 2012

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:15:33 -0700 (PDT), nmartensen at kemper.freedesktop.org (Nis Martensen) wrote:
>  doc/public/check-doc-coverage.sh |    2 +-
>  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Excellent, glad to see you've got your access up and running. Just a
minor plea...

> New commits:
> commit 4f125a1bd069095f3a97f009e7d7af2681353fb1
> Author: Nis Martensen <nis.martensen at web.de>
> Date:   Thu Apr 12 23:20:59 2012 +0200
>
>     typo

Can you always make sure there is enough context in the commit log for
somebody to summarise the changes later for the release notes?

I prefer the form "doc: Fix typo in coverage script" then I would be
able to quickly tell whether or not it addressed a user visible error.

Many thanks for your efforts over the years keeping the documentation
fresh and accurate.
-Chris