[cairo] MeshGradient question

Travis Griggs travisgriggs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:44:02 PDT 2012

I'm playing with the mesh gradient stuff in 1.12.0. I'm drawing something like a spider plot, using mesh triangles between each arm. It's pretty cool that I can do this. One thing that puzzles me, is that the edges of the patches don't appear to be anti-aliased. Is that to be expected? I'm drawing to an ImageSurface, and then drawing to the screen. A screen shot of what one looks like is attached. If one zooms in on it, one can see the hard jagged lines at the transitions to black. Is this to be expected?

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist