[cairo] Quartz regression in release 1.12

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 18:29:58 PDT 2012

Sorry about that, I am an svn user :)

I followed checkout instructions sent in a follow-up to your message by
Dominic, which checked
out the master branch.  I updated to remotes/origin/wip/map-quartz and
with that
the text rendering bug seems to be fixed.

The concurrency/memory allocation is also not showing up, which is good.
It used to hit right away.
Good update so far - thanks!