[cairo] Want to find the file in Cairo that can convert a doc into ps(postscript) format

Ankit Jain ankit_1988manit at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 25 02:29:33 PDT 2012

I believe there is some library or utility in cairo that generates a .ps file. I want to find that library and want to re-use it to generate a .ps file from my word document.
I don't have much idea on cairo, please tell me what I am trying to do is practically possible through cairo or not?

Regards,
Ankit