[cairo] (no subject)

Mj Mendoza IV mjmendoza at konsolscript.org
Thu Feb 9 04:16:37 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm having problem with cairo_surface_free.  My app crashes with this message:

Assertion failed!
Program: ...
File: cairo-surface.c
Line: 637
Expression: CAIRO_REFERENCE_COUNT_HAS_REFERENCE(&surface->ref_count)

What my app does is LOAD some textures (via cairo_image_surface_create_from_png), then FREEs them up just fine, then LOAD other textures, then FREEs them up again but this time I get a crash.

I tried using cairo_surface_get_reference_count to determine how many are referencing on the surface.  Everytime the value is 0, I get a crash.

Can someone enlighten me with this crash and how to fix it?

Regards.

Mj Mendoza IV,
Developer, KonsolScript
http://www.konsolscript.org