[cairo] 1.12

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 01:32:41 PST 2012

On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 21:01:51 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:
> So, anyone wants to step up and become release eng and drive this baby home?

The outstanding tasks are a bunch of must fix bugs from Adrian Johnson
(wrt to snapshot and fallback handling of the paginated surfaces), land
the quartz fixes from Andrea Canciani, unbreak win32, investigate why X
doesn't like mixing operators and glyphs, and go through the test suite
making sure everything is as good as we expect it to be.

There are a few peculiarities elsewhere and we once again expose some
broken ddx drivers, but nothing else on my blockers list (yet).
-Chris