[cairo] Building Cairo for ARM

Wed Jan 11 04:32:59 PST 2012

I've recently begun an endeavour to build Cairo in hopes of creating a library for use on a ARM (cortex-m3) based processor. I've built dylibs for Mac and that worked well, however that was last year and now I running under linux (Ubuntu 11.10 to be precise). I'm now looking to use it in an embedded platform, but I don't know where to begin.

I've already build the tool-chain, so that is one step out of the way. But I'm unclear as to what flags I should be using, or not in the configure and build process, and it's been a long process to get to this point, mainly via numerous sites google's pointed me to, so any help would be appreciated.

- Ryan