[cairo] How to cross compile py2cairo

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Jan 18 00:14:05 PST 2012

Hi,

Considering the error message by configure, it looks like
as if you executed ./configure directly, instead of "./waf configure".
If, if you've executed "./waf configure" but you got same error,
please check how Python executed waf script, by setting PYTHONVERBOSE
environment. In my case, "env PYTHONVERBOSE=1 ./waf configure"
gave attached output.

BTW, I'm not sure whether waf supports autoconf-like cross building
(rather, I'm not sure whether waf supports cross building itself).

# In addition, setting CC for cross-building is looking like a method
# advertised by too legacy broken tutorials and that had misguided many
# newbies (it works in some cases, but does not work in other cases).
# I want to know who taught you it :-)

Regards,
mpsuzuki