[cairo] enable-directfb failing

rubxcubedude at juno.com rubxcubedude at juno.com
Tue Jun 12 11:09:56 PDT 2012

I am using the ./configure file from cairo and calling it as follows:

LDFLAGS=-L/opt/ram/lib CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/ram/include/ ./configure --prefix=/opt/ram --without-x --disable-xlib --disable-xlib-xrender --enable-directfb --enable-freetype --disable-win32 --enable-pdf --enable-ps --enable-svg --enable-png

I've already installed Directfb but yet I get the following message

"checking for cairo's directfb surface backend feature...
checking for directfb... no
no
checking whether cairo's directfb surface backend feature could be enabled... no (requires directfb http://www.directfb.org)
configure: error:  directfb surface backend feature could not be enabled"

is there a way i need to point cairo to the installed Directfb?