[cairo] Getting SIGSEGV in pixman

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Sat May 19 04:16:55 PDT 2012

On Sat, 19 May 2012 13:46:37 +0300, Hakki Dogusan <dogusanh at tr.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (WinXP, MinGW (gcc-4.6.2), Cairo-1.12.2, Pixman-0.25.2)
>
> My program runs successfully with Cairo-1.10.2, but getting SIGSEGV with
> 1.12.2.

Is there any chance you can produce a small bit of code to reproduce the
error? The on-stack values are within reason, so we need to dig further
into the structures to find where the error occurs. A "bt full" would be
a first step, followed by a p *surface on all the images and surfaces at
various frames.
-Chris