[cairo] acceleration

Henry (Yu) Song - SISA hsong at sisa.samsung.com
Tue Oct 2 16:10:54 PDT 2012

I am not sure your question.  acceleration in gl driver? or acceleration using gl-backend vs. image-backend in cairo?

if you want to use gl backend, create cairo_gl_surface instead of using cairo_image_surface.  Again, the performance of cairo_gl_surface vs. cairo_image_surface depends on your gl driver quality as Chris said.

Henry