[cairo] cairo_path_extents() question

Cosmin Apreutesei cosmin.apreutesei at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 05:06:40 PDT 2012

> I’m not sure if this answers your question, but cairo_path_extents gives a
> result in user-space coordinates, so it is affected by any change to the
> current transformation matrix.

In the above case there's a 45deg-rotated-around-origin space in which
I draw a 50deg circle around origin. Shouldn't the box be 100x100
either way? The 141x141 box looks like the result of computing the
100x100 box, transforming it by current matrix and then computing the
bounding box of that box again, resulting in the 141x141 box I see.