[cairo] Rendering bug in trunk

Tavmjong Bah tavmjong at free.fr
Fri Sep 28 03:54:14 PDT 2012

Hi,

	I am seeing a rendering bug in Inkscape trunk that occurs after commit
aeb039b16dc302192113a7f10c4b86e7d13eb221 ("stroke: Skip spline
evaluation when stroking to a polygon", 2012-08-26). I have attached a
PNG showing the problem. Both the thin red outline stroke and the wide
gray strokes have discontinuities (the red should outline the gray
except at the join). The positions of the discontinuities change as one
zooms in and out so it may be related to how Inkscape breaks the drawing
into tiles for rendering.

						Tav