[cairo] release archive format

g.esp at free.fr g.esp at free.fr
Tue Apr 2 12:31:58 PDT 2013

----- Mail original -----

You would have find by yourself looking into the release directory and finding the package with corresponding version.
This is tar.xz package that you could directly tar -xf with a modern tar version that support automatic format discovery and xz format. Minimal version should be tar-1.22 (published in 2009).
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2009-03/msg00002.html
If your tar version is older, you need to install xz package and decompress with xz and pipe to tar like this
xz -dc <thefile.tar.xz> | tar xf -

Gilles