[cairo] [patch] boilerplate/gl: use glFlush instead of glFinish

Henry (Yu) Song - SISA henry.song at samsung.com
Thu Aug 29 17:01:18 PDT 2013

I found glFlnish () takes way too long to complete - sometime up to 10x of actual drawing (e.g., cairo_paint).

It seems to me that without periodic pushing gl commands to pipeline loses the benefit of GPU/CPU parallel execution,  and the end result for test performance is not that useful - both macro and micro tests.

Thanks

Henry