[cairo] New to Cairo: advice on creating PDFs with Arabic text (via input from libotf or SIL graphite2)

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Fri May 3 05:56:23 PDT 2013

The author of libotf maintains (maintained?) yet another
shaping engine, m17n, and provided a small sample extending
cairo to take UTF-8 string and render it via m17n.

Unfortunately, his domain, www.m17n.org is no longer owned
by him, so please check archive.

http://web.archive.org/web/20100714000127/http://www.m17n.org/common/cairo/index.html

Regards,