[cairo] compilation error related to cairo libs

Lijun Diao ljdiao at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:05:48 PDT 2013

Hi, Mike:

Thanks for your reply. Actually my error is:

/opt/ncarg/lib/libncarg_gks.a(cro.o): In function `cro_SoftFill':
cro.c:(.text+0x100e): undefined reference to `cairo_move_to'

So I think the function 'cairo_move_to' function (lib?) is missing and I
could not find the function, cairo_move_to, in all the cairo related libs
installed on my system.

So I suspect either the cairo libs installer is old vesion or different
version. I just want to know which version of cairo libs has such kind of
function as "cairo_move_top".

thanks