[cairo] cairo-1.13 finally opens

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 08:23:43 PDT 2013

But not for long! I've merged the two features that had been posted over
the last 6 months (sorry it has taken so long :(, and I plan to make the
first snapshot relatively quickly, say next w/e (14th September). After
that, fix some more of the known and latent bugs in 1.12, and make sure
the new API in cairo-1.13 is well tested before blessing it with a full
release (say mid-October).

If you do have any other features ready for Cairo, please do post them
now. Otherwise, please check over the device-scale and downscaling work!

As always, have fun with Cairo!
-Chris