[cairo] Using Cairo GL surface as the main surface and supply cairo_image_surface as pattern won't work

Henry (Yu) Song henry.song at samsung.com
Fri Aug 14 09:27:10 PDT 2015

Maybe send your sample code to me?  By the way which branch do you use.  1.14.2-rebase-wip is the latest branch based on 1.14.2.  Your code might have a major performance problem.   If your app requires fill those multiple image surfaces to gl surface for every frame, the performance will be terrible.