[cairo] How scaled_font private structures work ?

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult enrico.weigelt at gr13.net
Fri Dec 11 01:40:48 PST 2015

Hi folks,

I'm currently trying to repair the DRM backend.

One open problem is the cairo_scaled_font_t::surface_private field,
which had been removed quite a while ago. I've seen we now have an
dev_privates (cairo_list_t) field, which seems to replace that.

It seems that we now have a list of cairo_scaled_font_privat_t's,
which is attached via cairo_scaled_font_attach_private().

The current implementation of i915_surface_glyphs() stored the
pointer to i915_device in ->surface_private. Now, I'll have to
find out, how to replace that.

Should I introduce a new structure, derived from
cairo_scaled_font_private_t, which holds that pointer ?

--mtx

mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
Enrico Weigelt,