[cairo] Converting Nested SVGs to Multi-page PDFs

Guillaume Ayoub guillaume.ayoub at kozea.fr
Wed Feb 18 00:01:53 PST 2015

Hello Bob,

CairoSVG is an independant tool that's not distributed with Cairo
packages, so this is probably not the appropriate mailing-list to talk
about it, but here's my answer.

Yes, it is possible, it's a "hidden feature". Your SVG file must be the
concatenation of the svg tags corresponding to the pages, surrounded by
a svg tag. I'm sure that it works at least with pages of the same size.

If you have any problems with CairoSVG, you can send me a mail or
create an issue, I'll be happy to help.
--
Guillaume