[cairo] Could some one help with compiling py2cairo

Oliver Marks oly at digitaloctave.com
Mon Mar 30 07:07:50 PDT 2015

I am wondering if xpyb is required for py2cairo or can i disable it ? i
tried --without-xpyb but it does not accept the paramater.

Is xpyb required ? my target does not have X so hoping i will not need this.

I am trying to get a working build for android currently it seems cairo
works and builds its just py2cairo which i require for python for android.

can anyone help ?

current errors are along the lines of
private.h:106:20: fatal error: xpyb.h: No such file or directory