[cairo] PATCH cairo-www: Bring External Image Into Wiki

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Sun Sep 6 22:12:45 PDT 2015

On Sun, Sep 06, 2015 at 01:13:46PM +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 18:52:55 +1200, I wrote:
>
> > I noticed there was a link to an image (illustrating matrix
> > multiplication) on another site. This kind of thing can lead to broken
> > links (as has already happened elsewhere), so I figure it’s best to
> > include the image in the wiki.
>
> Any verdict on this?

Heya, guess I missed the original post.

Yeah you're right the website has already suffered quite a bit of
bitrot.  I do favor local images over external links for exactly the
reasons you give, although obviously we have to be cognizant of
licensing.  Although I'd say anything that may have licensing issues we
probably won't want to link to.  Anyway, post patches to fix those
things up and we can review as we go.