[cairo] Presentation and feature request

Jabier Arraiza jabier.arraiza at marker.es
Wed Sep 9 06:31:07 PDT 2015

Hi to all. Im new in the list, my name is Jabier/Jabiertxof I`m from
Pamplona and currently work on Inkscape in some LPE.

I want to ask for a feature request about gradient meshes introduced in
inkscape by Tavmjong Bah for the 0.92 release, current devel.
The feature is a method to highlight tha active patch (1+4+4) with
diferent color in knots ¿yellow? ¿custom? it help a lot in the use of
mesh gradients.

Sorry for my english, all the best, Jabier.