[cairo] gallium surface still maintained ?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at cs.toronto.edu
Wed Aug 3 07:20:45 UTC 2016

Since look like nobody is left to maintain cairo, I opine:

I think all the driver-specific as well as openvg have to go.  We
should focus on working OpenGL and OpenGL ES backends.  It's
sad-enough that those two never saw wide use.  We definitely don't
have resources to maintain the more experimental backends.  Feel free
to rip them out.

My two cents,
behdad

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 8:28 PM, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
<enrico.weigelt at gr13.net> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> did anyone maintain the gallium surface ?
> Doesn't seem to fit at all to recent mesa :(
>

> --mtx
> --

behdad
http://behdad.org/