[cairo] timeframe for update or snapshot?

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Wed Nov 30 06:23:26 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 08:50:19PM +0000, Stephen Bespalko wrote:
> It would be helpful there was a timeframe when the next update (1.16?) or snapshot could be posted. I’m particularly interested in having a release with the the 6/5/16 commit fixing problems with the recording surface being used as a source for writing to pdfs…

I could do a 1.14.8 stable release with that patch if you can be a bit
more specific; there were about a dozen pdf patches that day.  I'll put
it on my todo list for next week.

There's not been much landed feature-wise to warrant a 1.16.0 release,
but a snapshot's certainly feasible.  It's been long enough since the
last one, I can make one after 1.14.8.

Adrian - if there are other bugfix patches you think should be included
in a stable release, if you give me a list I can CP them in, or go ahead
and add them to the 1.14 branch directly if you prefer.

Bryce