[cairo] How to make a pycairo release happen ?

Lawrence D'Oliveiro ldo at geek-central.gen.nz
Sat Sep 17 22:26:31 UTC 2016

On Sat, 17 Sep 2016 16:11:44 +0000 (UTC), Stuart Axon wrote:

> In the meantime, I'm going to try and build some of the various
> patched pycairos, including your own.. S++

Yes of course. By the way, the original PyCairo source had a very
strange setup.py, that would do the build even when you were trying to
clean things up. I reworked that behaviour to be a bit more sane.

(I never figured out the “waf” stuff; “python3 setup.py install” and
“python3 setup.py clean --all” seemed to work fine for me.)