[cairo] Upcoming release schedule

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Sat Jun 10 12:43:00 UTC 2017

On 09.06.2017 09:20, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Just a head's up that I'll be rolling a new snapshot next week.
>
> There's not too terribly much on trunk, but it's been 6 months so figure
> we're due.  This'll just be a quickie snapshot, version 1.15.6.  I plan
> on posting it by Tuesday.
>
> While I'm at it, I can also roll stable bugfix point releases for the
> 1.14.x and 1.12.x trees, although there are currently no commits on
> either branch.  If you have bugfix patches suitable for inclusion in the
> stable releases please either cherrypick them to one or both branches,
> or flag the patches for me so I can cp them.  I plan to cut the releases
> for these by Thursday.

Thanks for handling these!

I cherry-picked my recent fix to the 1.14 branch. However, the last 1.12
release was in 2014 and I do not see why a new release from that branch
should be done, so I skipped that.

I'm not sure if just this one patch is worth a release. I see some
commits from others (Adrian?) that might be worth cherry-picking as
well, but I don't have the time to look too closely at this currently.

Cheers,
Uli
--
99 little bugs in the code