[cairo] Circular Ring Gradient

cecashon at aol.com cecashon at aol.com
Thu May 11 22:25:23 UTC 2017

 To get a smooth sweep over the circular ring gradient I split one of the trapezoids in two. For example if There are 8 trapezoids and you want to draw a gradient from 0 to 6.5 the 6th trapezoid gets split. That way I can animate over the entire ring and not just the trapezoid segments. It works pretty good. Have a bit of code clean-up and reorganizing but I got the basics to work. Should be able to migrate it over to the adjustable gauge widget with a little more work.

Eric