[cairo] git repository corrupt?

vcaputo at pengaru.com vcaputo at pengaru.com
Sat Mar 10 18:07:38 UTC 2018

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 12:42:14PM +0100, infirit wrote:
> Op 10-03-18 om 09:03 schreef Dave Yeo:
> > Yes, git fsck reports about 9 tags with similar (including the same
> > one) errors here to yours
>
> Someone with commit access can fix them by following [1].
>
> ~infirit
>
> [1] https://sunweavers.net/blog/node/36

That would be great, I've had fsckObjects enabled for years working with
over 100 repositories.  Only on one other occasion had I seen such an
error.  Git has some great repository integrity features which improve
the security story but they're largely unenforced without fsckObjects
enabled.

Regards,
Vito Caputo