[cairo] Wanted to be a Cairo's user

Flow Hoa florian06 at msn.com
Sat Nov 3 20:21:20 UTC 2018

Thank you so much for your answer. Of course there are many knots to transform and that is why OpenCL (CL) is my first pal. My plan is to use Cairo to collect the math results as coordinates to draw the nice true-anti-aliased angular shapes (polygones).
Question should have been :
How many vector designed triangles would be drawn on most common non-gamer graphic cards? (troubles to express my self in english, I am sorry).
Reguards

Florian LEJEUNE
HuntR Interactive (startuping)