[cairo] (no subject)

Sathya.Narayana at mt.com Sathya.Narayana at mt.com
Fri Sep 21 08:21:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

Following additional details:

*       Hardware details: PXA270 (ARMV Architecture) with on-chip internal display controller, operating on 512 MHz processor speed, having 64 MB RAM, no FPU/GPU

*       Linux kernel version: V2.6.35.9

*       Stack is wxWidgets (V3.0.4) -> GTK+2 (V2.24.32) -> Pango (V1.3.0) -> Cairo (V1.14.12) -> XFbdev (X  server)

*       For example, when calling wxMessgaeBox,

o   First, background of message box is drawn

o   After noticeable delay, the text and icon are drawn in the message box

o   When click on "OK" button, message box disappears immediately

Best regards
Sathya

Begin forwarded message: