[cairo] Question about Unicode and font family families

camel-cdr at protonmail.com camel-cdr at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 28 21:24:52 UTC 2019

Hi.
I had some problems with cairo_show_text not displaying Unicode correctly.
It used to work back on my Debian setup, but some characters don't seem to work on arch.
This should be a problem with the font config, but I don't now what to do.
The terminal and all other applications display the characters without a problem.
These are some of the characters that don't work:
"☢ ☃"

On a slightly related note, how is it possible to select a specific font family for Cairo.