[cairo] cairo snapshot 1.17.2 now available

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Fri Feb 1 17:08:01 UTC 2019

On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 08:06:00PM +1030, Adrian Johnson wrote:
> On 1/2/19 2:27 pm, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > API Changes
> > -----------
> > None
>
> The new floating point formats are an API addition. They have also been
> incorrectly documented as "Since 1.16" in the docs.

I've fixed that in the announcement on the web, and updated cairo.h.
Sorry, I knew about the API change but overlooked calling it out in the
announcement.

The online docs only update with stable releases, not snapshots, so I
don't think Since versions are visible beyond that.

> Any plans to release a 1.16.2 with the accumulated bug fixes on master soon?

The snapshot was at Maarten's request for Intel, I wasn't planning on a
stable release at this particular time, but it would make sense to do a
1.16.2 at some point here, maybe in a few weeks?

Bryce