[cairo] Cairo and Wayland

Tarnyko tarnyko at tarnyko.net
Wed Jun 26 07:56:05 UTC 2019

Hi Simon,

About your foreword:
 - Ubuntu doesn't need the "--enable-egl=yes" option until they officially
support a Wayland compositor ;
 - Ubuntu doesn't need the "--enable-glesv2=yes" option until they remove X11
completely (regardless of whether or not Wayland is supported).

About Q1: Look here for a recent (May) sample of using Cairo-GLES :
https://github.com/wayland-project/weston/blob/master/clients/window.c#L561

Regards,
Tarnyko