[cairo] Cairo 1.17.4 Release

Stuart Axon stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 23:31:01 UTC 2020

I'd like to also join in saying thanks for all the work.  I've been following Cairo for well over a decade and an occasional user since 2007.
I also don't have enough time (or the right experience) to become release manager on this, but will be spending some of my sporadic free time investigating testing and CI possibilities for Cairo.
OT:  If - like the GIMP, a future developer steps up to develop Cairo under a crowdfunding model, I will definitely be one of the people helping to support them.