[cairo] Heiko Lewin added to the cairo GitLab group

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Fri Dec 11 18:28:55 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Just FYI: I just added Heiko Lewin to the cairo group on GitLab. Heiko
made a really good impression in recent times. He reviewed MRs and
analysed issues, showing good abilities to navigate and understand
cairo's source code. Thanks for your work and time.

This newest additions brings the cairo GitLab group to 95 members. Wow.
93 of these were added in the conversion to GitLab two years ago.

Cheers,
Uli

P.S.: The table at https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/help/user/permissions
is too long and was not as helpful as I wished it was.
--
If you have a problem, and you use threads to solve it, then you have
two problems and four of them happen randomly in a way you cannot