[cairo] Handling clipping in cairo_arc API

Sneha Shailesh sshailesh at nvidia.com
Wed Nov 4 09:35:06 UTC 2020

Hi team,

Resending after subscribing to mail list.

We are from Nvidia Graphics, and we are using cairo APIs to draw objects on video frames. We had a doubt about the cairo_arc () API which is used to draw circles. If a circle is out of boundaries of the frame, is the clipping of the circle handled within the cairo source code? We wanted to know if the object is not drawn outside the frame memory bounds as that will lead to a memory corruption. Please let us know how clipping is handled for such usecases.

Thanks and Regards,
Sneha Shailesh.