[cairo] hb-cairo

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Tue Nov 17 14:12:48 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am 16.11.20 um 23:56 schrieb Rafał Jopek:
> Please let me know if I can use your API documentation for my project,
> Continues the linguistic binding project for the Harbour language https://github.com/rjopek/hb-cairo
> I would like to use your technical documentation in my project.

I'm not quite sure what to answer here. Does the following help you?

The license of cairo is explained in the file COPYING in the source
directory. You may use parts of cairo according to LGPL v2.1 or MPL 1.1.
As long as you follow these licenses, you are fine.

Your project seems to be licensed under the MIT license. At this point I
can only say "I am not a lawyer" and "I honestly do not know how these
combinations work".

Cheers,
Uli
--
"Are you preparing for another war, Plutarch?" I ask.
"Oh, not now. Now we're in that sweet period where