[cairo] Problems to compile cairo with pango support

Johann Lermer johann.lermer at elvin.eu
Fri Oct 9 11:31:22 UTC 2020

On Fri, 09 Oct 2020 04:16:22 +0300
alexandre schenberg <ale.schenberg at yandex.com> wrote:

> Can I draw any relevant conclusions based on this?

Yes: a search on google revails that
gmodule-no-export-2.0.pc is a part of the glib developer package, at
least on Ubuntu or Suse. So it seems obvious to me, that that package
is not properly installed on your system. And pango btw also not, since
pkg-config wasn't able to find it without modifying PKG_CONFIG_PATH.

On my system (btw. which doesn't seem to have a PKG_CONFIG_PATH)
a pkg-config --libs pango gives:
-lpango-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0

and a pkg-config --libs gmodule-no-export-2.0 gives:
-lgmodule-2.0 -pthread -lglib-2.0