[cairo] cairo_save trashes global variable

Andy Hopper shopper at hopperclan.net
Mon Sep 14 21:11:58 UTC 2020

Just wanted to follow-up on this. Figured this out--and believe it or
not this was actually my mistake: had a malloc(sizeof(xxx)) rather than
malloc(sizeof(struct xxx)) prior to calling cairo_save(). Didn't cause a
seg fault or anything but memory was getting curiously overwritten
because I wasn't allocating enough. Anyhow false alarm, sorry for
raising the issue.

Andy