[cairo] BUG: PDF page links

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Sat Jul 24 09:12:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

Am 23.07.21 um 10:37 schrieb Knut Petersen:
[...]
> But in reality cairo_tag_* fails if 'page' is a forward reference. While
> processing page 2 it is possible to generate a link to page 1, but a
> link to page 3 fails.

I have no much to say about this, but I just remembered hearing about
this before. Looking through the mail archives found [0].

I did not find anything about this in the bug tracker.

Cheers,
Uli

[0]: https://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2018-August/028715.html
--
<alanc> I think someone had a Xprint version of glxgears at one point,
    but benchmarking how many GL pages you can print per second